Table of contentsNo headers
Use the EDL Player to view source clips of a captured and assembled EDL. You can assemble all or part of the clip with the EDL Player. You can also make a record clip and view the final material in the EDL Player. You can then modify the EDL, make a new record clip, and view your changes in the EDL Player without having to exit the EDL module.
(a) Focus box (b) Player controls
To view captured material:
- In the Import EDL menu, ensure that the Source option is selected in the Focus box.
- Select an event in the EDL.
The first frame of the selected event appears in the EDL Player. You can also select the Source In or Record In entries in the EDL to do the same. Select the Source Out or Record Out entries in the EDL to display the last frame of the event in the EDL Player.
- Use the EDL Player controls to view the clip.
- To make a record of the current clip, click Make Record.
- To copy the record clip to the library, click Copy Record To Library.
To view an assembled EDL:
- Select the events that you want to assemble.
- Click Make Record in the EDL Player.
A record clip is created and appears in the EDL Player.
- Use the Player controls to view the clip.
You can modify the EDL and repeat these steps to view your changes. Once you have the result that you want, click the Copy Record To Library button to save the clip in the clip library.