Table of contentsNo headers
Smoke provides clip resize settings in many locations to suit the mixed resolution workflow needs of your project. You can access resize settings from the following locations:
- The Import Image menu, the Export Image menu, or the Clip Library menu. See Resizing Clips on Import, Export, or in a Clip Library.
- The Resize menu. See Resizing Clips in the EditDesk Resize Menu.
- The timeline, using a Resize soft effect. See Resizing Clips on the Timeline.
- In the Player from the Deliverables tab. See Resizing Clips in the Player.
- In Batch from clip nodes, the Resize node, the Export node, the Output node, and the BFX Output node. See Resizing in Batch.
- In Smoke, when setting the output resolution. See Rendering Tab.