Table of contentsNo headers
Use the Colour Correction Setup menu to apply colour correction setups to the clip loaded into Paint. You can bring the clip into the Colour Corrector or you can load a setup from the Colour Correction setups directory into Paint.
To load a clip into the Colour Corrector:
- In the Paint menu, click Setup.
The Colour Correction menu appears.
(a) Setup Name field
- Click CC next to the clip you want to load into the Colour Corrector.
The Colour Corrector appears.
- Use the Colour Corrector as described in Colour Corrector.
- Save the setup to the Colour Correction setups directory.
- Click Exit.
The name of the Colour Correction setup appears in the Setup Name field beside the clip label for the selected clip.
To load a setup directly from the Colour Correction setups directory:
- Click the Setup Name field for the clip you want to colour correct.
The file browser appears, displaying the contents of the Colour Correction setups directory.
- Select the Colour Correction setup you want to use.
To reset the colour correction for a clip:
- Click Reset beside the clip you want to reset.
- Click Confirm.