Table of contentsNo headers
After Lustre is installed but before launching it for the first time, you must configure system-level settings in the init.config file.
You only define these system settings once, unless your system workstation configuration changes. For more information about the init.config file, including default settings, refer to the “Software, Project, and User Configuration Files” chapter in the Lustre Installation and Configuration Guide.
To configure the system settings:
- Open the init.config file in a text editor. The location of the file depends on the workstation's operating system.
|Operating System: ||Location: |
|Windows ||C:\Program Files\Autodesk\<Lustre_version>|
- Edit the init.config file as required to define:
- BrowseD. See the Configuring BrowseD section in the Lustre installation and configuration guide for your operating system.
- Wiretap® and Wiretap Gateway server
- Calibration settings
- Autodesk Control Panel
- Slave Renderer
- Backburner ™
- Internal keywords
- DPX keycode emulsion list
- Save your changes and exit the text editor.