Table of contentsNo headers
For each secondary, you can draw multiple rectangles or circles to isolate parts of the shot or image for secondary colour grading. Basic geometries can also be converted into free-form (Bezier) shapes.
To draw a rectangle or a circle:
- In the Secondaries menu, right-click a secondary layer button to activate it.
- Enable Show.
If a geometry exists, it is displayed in the Player.
- Enable either the rectangle or the circle shape.
- Draw the shape on the image. In the Player, drag to set the initial dimensions for the geometry.
The geometry appears in the Player.
NoteTo add more than one of the same basic shape to a secondary, you must enable the shape each time.
- (Optional) To resize the geometry, drag vertices or a vertex point. To scale it, drag the Z-axis.
- (Optional) To convert a basic shape to a free-form (Bezier) shape, right-click the shape in the Player.