Table of contentsNo headers
After creating a project and defining users, you can start using it. You do so by loading a project and selecting a user profile. This can be done from the Lustre splash screen, or from an already started session.
NoteWhen you are already in a Lustre session, you can change both the user and the project independently.
To load a project from the Lustre splash screen:
- Select a project in the Project list.
- Select a user in the User list.
- Click Start.
To load a project or a user during a Lustre session:
- From the Main menu, click Setup, and then Settings.
- (Optional) To load a project, select a project in the Project list and click Load in the Project group.
- (Optional) To load a user, select a user in the User list and click Load in the User group.
- Leave the Settings menu to start working on the loaded project using the loaded user profile.