Lustre can use the audio files that you import into the scene's Library\audio directory or embedded in media imported from the Wiretap or Wiretap Gateway server.
NoteThe audio folder is automatically created when you create a scene.
An imported audio file can comprise of a single track or up to 16 interleaved tracks.
There are three ways to import audio into Lustre:
- Outside of Lustre, copy WAV or AIFF files manually to the scene’s Audio folder.
- Within Lustre, import copies of audio files using the Import file browser.
- Within Lustre, import audio through the Wiretap server and Wiretap Gateway server.
To import an audio WAV or AIFF file while in Lustre:
- Click Setup in the Main menu, and then click Audio.
- In the audio file list, click the Browse button.
The Import file browser appears.
- Navigate to the appropriate source folder and select one or more audio files (You can also use bookmarks to retain a list of folder locations). Traditional methods of multi-selecting (Shift-click, Ctrl-click) are enabled.
- Click Import or press Enter.
A copy of the audio file is imported into the Audio folder, and appears in the audio file list.
NoteIf you add audio files to the scene’s Audio folder after launching Lustre, press Ctrl+R to refresh the audio file list.