When you enable the Edit function, you can modify the sensitivity of any modifier (e.g., knobs, wheels, and rings). These items include the Grading, Curves, Key, Geom, P&S, and Misc menu.
To edit the sensitivity of the Autodesk Control Surface panels:
- On the Navigation panel, press the top MORE button.
- Press the CURVES button to enter the Panel menu.
In the Panel menu you can Edit (F4 button), Save (IN button), and Revert (OUT button) your panel sensitivity changes.
- Press the F4 button to enable the Edit mode.
- Touch any modifier you want to change its sensitivity on the panel. Turn the modifier clockwise to increase the sensitivity or counter-clockwise to decrease the sensitivity.
NoteThe Function panel displays the Grade menu by default. To change the sensitivity of the Curves, Geometry, Keyer, or Reposition menu, you must enable the menu you want to modify first before entering the panel sensitivity option.
When a control is selected, its name and sensitivity are displayed on all the LCD panels. The last line of the LCD displays the control you are modifying, its value, and the enabled Edit mode.
NoteSome control names are long and therefore are truncated on the Navigation panel LCD. The Function and Grading panels display the full name and value.
- Press the F4 button again to disable the Edit mode. You can now test out the new sensitivity value.
NotePressing F4 does not exit you from the Panel menu.
You need to save the rules file in order to commit your modification. If you do not save the modification, you will lose the modified value(s) when you quit Lustre