Table of contentsNo headers
You can temporarily or permanently copy a grade to the current shot from another shot in the Storyboard.
To copy a grade to the current shot from another shot in the Storyboard:
- Scroll to the shot you would like to copy grades to by performing one of the following two actions:
- Hold down the ALT button on the Navigation panel and then press the Frame Forward or Frame Back button to temporarily apply the grade from the previous or next shot to the current shot.
NoteEach time you press ALT and Frame Forward or Frame Back, you move one shot at a time through possible sources to copy back to the current Storyboard position. For example, if you hold down ALT and press Frame Forward three times, you see a preview of the current Storyboard position with the grade from three shots ahead applied.
- Press Offset on the Navigation panel and then scroll through the shots by pressing the Scroll button and using the ring portion of the trackball.
- Press Do to permanently copy the grade from the shot outlined in blue to the current shot.
- Press the ALT button to cancel the operation.