Table of contentsNo headers
The following features have been added or enhanced in this release.
- Auto Recovery. You can now recover your work if Design Review closes unexpectedly.
- Enhanced custom workspace management.Custom workspaces now retain more view settings, markup formatting settings, as well as changes made to the ribbon and . You can also share your custom workspaces with your team and clients.
- Paste image onto a 2D sheet. You can now copy an image to the Windows clipboard and paste it directly onto a 2D sheet, making it easier to include images as markups and in symbol catalogs.
- Create symbol catalogs from selected objects. Select any objects on the canvas, including pasted images, and turn them into a new custom symbol catalog.
- More custom symbol catalog management options. Besides just deleting catalogs, Design Review now enables you to rename, import, and export custom symbol catalogs too so they can be shared with your team and clients.
- Share your Design Review settings. You have complete control over your Design Review options. You can now export and import Options and application button settings.
- Additional scaling options when printing. In previous versions of Design Review, when printing a sheet you could only scale it as a percentage relative to the published sheet size. New to this release, you can choose real-world scaling values or enter your own custom scale.
- Set a custom scale for any DWF sheet. You can now change the scale of a drawing, even if the scale was set by the authoring application.
- One-click access to useful resources. Use the Resources tab to view resources on the Web related to Design Review, such as the discussion group, videos, and blog.