Table of contentsNo headers
Power outages, system crashes, and other issues may abruptly close files before you are able to save your changes. Enabled by default,
gives you an opportunity to recover that work.
TipYou can control settings, in the dialog box on the tab.
To recover a DWF file
- Restart Design Review.
- If a dialog box opens prompting you to describe the unexpected close, provide details and click .
- A message box opens indicating that is enabled and an open file was saved. Click .
- Reopen the file that you were working on previously from its original location.
A dialog box opens indicating that a newer version of the file was saved automatically.
- Click the desired option.
- Click to open the automatically saved version from the backup files storage location.
- Click to open the last version of the file you saved from the original storage location.
- Click to prevent either version of the file from being opened. The next time you try to open that file you will be prompted again.