Table of contentsNo headers
Autodesk® Buzzsaw® can help your organization centralize project-related documents, simplify communication, and streamline collaboration. When saving a DWF file from Design Review to Buzzsaw, the original file format is retained by default. If the file is a DWF file, it is saved to Buzzsaw as a DWF file. If a file is a DWFx file, it is saved to Buzzsaw as a DWFx file.
NoteWhen you save a file to Buzzsaw, your Buzzsaw user name, rather than your Windows login name becomes the author property of the file.
To save a DWF file to Buzzsaw
- In Design Review, save any modifications you have made to the open file.
- Click the application button .
- Enter your , , and the .
You can also have Design Review
remember your Buzzsaw password.
- Click .
- Optional: Navigate to the location where you want to store the DWF file.
- Optional: In the text box, type the name of the file.
- Click .
- After the file has been transferred successfully to the Buzzsaw site, click .