You can play a selection of source clips and processed clips directly from the library. Or use the Player to view the clips at full resolution.
To view a clip in the Preview panel:
- Select a clip in the library.
- Swipe the cursor against the swipe bar on the right side of the library to display the clip in the preview panel.
The preview panel displays clip information. You can set in and out points in the displayed clip.
To play clips in the Player:
- Select the clips that you want to play and then click Go To Player or press Esc.
All selected clips are brought into the Player.
- To go from one clip to the next, press Ctrl+ right or left arrow, or select a clip from the Playback box.
- Click EXIT Play or press Esc to exit back to the library.