While creating your process tree, you can preview results at any time. If you do not like the result of one operation, you can modify or delete it without affecting the other operations in the sequence. You can preview your results in Batch by:
- Using proxies in the schematic
- Clicking one of the viewing buttons to view results at the current level in the image window
- Clicking the Level-up context button to view results one level higher than the current Batch FX level (see Viewing Batch FX in Context)
- Clicking the Main Level context button to view results as they will appear at the top Batch level (see Viewing Batch FX in Context)
- Setting up to two context nodes in Schematic view and viewing the results in context in the image window (see Viewing Nodes in Context)
To preview results using proxies:
- Click Setup.
- In the Setup menu, enable Auto Update.
- In the schematic, select the node whose result you want to preview.
- Double-click the Result tab. Alternatively, press T as you click the Result tab.
The result proxy appears and shows the result up to and including the selected node.
- To close the proxy, double-click the Result tab again, or press T as you click the Result tab.
To preview results in the image window:
- Select the node whose results you want to preview (for example, click the keyer22 node).
- In the Batch menu, select Result from the View box.
The intermediate nodes are processed up to and including the selected node, and the result of the selected node is displayed in the image window.