Table of contentsNo headers
Use node settings to define how individual Output nodes are processed and to specify a destination for each processed result.
When you drag an Output node from the node bin to the schematic, the Output node that appears by default is set to RGB-A processing mode. You use the Output Settings to change it to Stereo processing mode.
You can output to Cleaner XL with the Output node. See Outputting Media to Cleaner XL.
To define settings for an Output node:
- Select an Output node.
Settings for the Output node appear.
(a) Output Type box (b) Framerate box (c) Output Bit Depth box (d) Storage box
- Select the type of clip to be processed from the Output Type box.
In Stereo processing mode, the Output node displays (in counterclockwise order) a red left eye input tab, a red right eye input tab, a blue left eye matte input tab, a blue right eye input tab, and an aqua audio input tab. The left eye and right eye outputs will be processed on two layers of the same stereo track.
In RGB-A processing mode, the Output node displays a red RGB input tab, a blue matte input tab and an aqua audio input tab. The front will be output as the RGB clip and the matte will be output as the alpha result.
(a) Output node with left eye, right eye and matte inputs (b) Output node with RGB and matte inputs
- Select the framerate for the clip to be output from the Framerate box.
- Select a bit depth for the clip to be output from the Output Bit Depth box.
If you select 12-bit, the Packed and Unpacked options in the Storage box become active. Select Packed to save image data so that it requires less space on the framestore. Select Unpacked to save an image that can be retrieved without an intermediate step.
- Enable Offset Timecode to enable any timecode offsets you make in the Queue Manager.
For example, with Offset Timecode enabled, if you specify a timecode of 00:00:00:00 and render from frame 10, the first frame of the render will have TC 00:00:00:09.
- From the Output Destination box, select whether the output will be written to the reel on the Desktop or to a library. If Library is selected, you are prompted to select an existing library or create a new one.
- (Optional) Select another Output node or an Export node and define settings for another job.
- (Optional) Set up the processing jobs in the Queue Manager. See Setting Up Processing Jobs.
- Click Process or select a processing option from the dropdown list.
All active jobs are processed to the destinations you set.