Table of contentsNo headers
Use the Library node to load clips into Batch from the clip library.
To load clips from the clip library into Batch:
- Drag the Library node to the schematic.
The clip library appears.
- Select the library you want to browse. You can browse both local and remote libraries.
- Do one of the following:
- To load clips directly into Batch, select the clips and click Load.
- To load clips into one group, select the clips and then select Load Selection as Group from the Load dropdown list. Note that you can select a combination of clips and reels to load into a group.
- To load reels into corresponding groups, select the reels and then select Load Reels as Groups from the Load dropdown list. Note that you must select the actual reel in the library; selecting all the clips in a reel will not load the reel into a group.
Depending on your selection, the clips appear as individual clips or as group nodes in the Batch schematic. If you loaded reels into groups, the name of the groups take on the reel names.