Table of contentsNo headers
You can view a front, back, matte, or result clip in the image window. The front, back, and matte clips show the source clips used. The result clip shows your colour corrections as you apply them.
You can also view the following information for the clip:
- Channel: displays the numerical data used by the components in the clip.
- Reference: displays any referenced clips.
- Tracks: displays when an effect is used in the timeline
- Info: lists the channel, components, any related values, and the number of keys used in each effect in the clip.
To display a clip:
- From the View box, select the clip you want to view. For example, select Result to view the result clip.
TipUse the controls below the image window to change the frame displayed in the image window. Use the viewing tools in the upper-right corner of the panel to enlarge and pan images.
To change the clip that is displayed using the hotkeys:
- Consult the following table.
|To display: ||Press: |
|The front clip ||F1|
|The back clip ||F2|
|The matte clip ||F3|
|The result clip ||F4|
|The channel data ||F5|
|The track timeline ||F5|
|The Info table ||F5|
|The Referenced clips ||Select Reference from the View box |