Table of contentsNo headers
You can export one or more image files in the background while you perform other tasks. You can export several files at once by selecting them and then processing them as a batch. You can assign different clip options to each file that you add to the queue.
To export in the background:
- Open the clip library containing the clip that you want to export.
- Select the clip.
- From the Destination Library box, select a clip library.
- From the Add to Queue box, select a background export option.
|Add to Queue||Add the job to the queue.|
|Add to Queue & Execute||Add the job to the queue and execute it automatically. If there are any jobs in progress, this job (and any others already added to the queue with the Add to Queue & Execute option) is triggered upon the completion of its predecessor.|
This adds the export job to the Background Import/Export Queue.
The progress of the export job is indicated in the queue.
|Pending||Job has been added to the queue but not executed.|
|Queued||Job has been initialised.|
|Running||Job is being performed.|
|Done||Job has been executed.|
- If you are adding more export jobs to the queue, click Exit Export Image to return to the clip library, select the next clip to be exported, and repeat this procedure.
- To manage the Background Import/Export Queue, see Managing the Background Import/Export Queue.