You can add notes to a node or group in the Batch schematic. Notes are useful when collaborating on an effect or project with other users. Notes are saved with the setup so they are visible to all. You can copy and paste content between notes.
To create a note:
- Drag the note icon from the All Nodes bin to the schematic.
- Double-click the note icon.
The Note text editor appears.
- Type text into the Note field.
- Click the upper-left corner of the text editor to close the editor.
Copying and Pasting Content
Use the following standard hotkeys to cut, copy, and paste the content of notes.
|Use: ||To: |
|Ctrl+A||Select the note contents. |
|Ctrl+C||Copy the selected content. |
|Ctrl+V||Paste the copied content. |
|Ctrl+X||Delete selected content. |
Viewing Schematic Notes
You can modify how notes are displayed in the schematic.
To adjust a note's display settings:
- Use one of the following commands with the cursor over the note.
|Press: ||To: |
|Ctrl+V||Temporarily display a clip or node's note beneath the cursor. |
|Shift+V||Expand a clip or node's note beneath the cursor. |