Table of contentsNo headers
Use the Modular Keyer to pull a key and selectively colour correct a clip. The processing pipeline provides an environment in which you can select and arrange the keying tools. You can select from an array of tools to create your key:
- The Keyer to key images by extracting a single colour or a range of colours, or by setting the luminance.
- The Master Keyer to refine keys by gesturally modifying the matte, removing colour spill, blending edges, applying patches, and removing grain. See Creating and Refining a Key.
- The 2D histogram to adjust the luminance of the matte.
- Garbage masks to reveal or hide explicit parts of the matte. You can also use the Tracer to key difficult images.
- Colour suppression and edge correction tools.
- Colour correction, including the Colour Warper, a tool for performing localized colour correction.
- Degrain and regrain tools.
- Difference matte.
- Containers for doing multilayered mattes and colour corrections.
- Logic operations to blend the components of matte layers.