You can animate text properties including colour, softness, size, shadow, and transformation effects such as rotation, scale, and shear. For example, you can animate text channels to create an effect where the text appears gradually over time and then disappears from view.
Use Auto Key to create keyframes automatically as you make changes to text attributes. The movement between keyframes is interpolated according to the interpolation mode you set.
PreRender must be disabled when creating text animations. See Processing Considerations
. Check the message bar to verify the PreRender status.
To animate text automatically:
- In the Text Animation menu, enable Auto Key.
- Go to the first frame in the clip.
- With the Attribute controls, set the attributes and transformation properties.
- Navigate to another frame in the clip and add more attributes and transformation properties according to the effect you want to produce.
- Click Preview.
- Make modifications as required and when finished, click Process.
- Click Play to view the result.
When you play the clip, the animation moves from the first frame to the last.