Table of contentsNo headers
Delete geometries one at a time from a secondary, or reset the secondary to delete all geometries simultaneously.
To delete a geometry:
- In the Secondaries menu, enable Del Geom, or press Shift+D.
- In the Player, select the geometry.
The selected geometry is deleted.
- Select the geometry's axis.
The selected axis is deleted. Once both the axis and geometry have been deleted, the secondary colour grade is applied to the entire image.
NoteYou can also delete geometries and their axes from the Axes list. To delete a geometry or axis, select it in the Axis list (or Shift-click to select several), and then click Del. Axis.
To reset a secondary:
- In the Secondaries menu, enable a Secondary button.
- Do one of the following:
- To clear all geometries from the layer and apply the secondary colour grade to the entire image, click the Reset button in the Secondaries menu and then click again to confirm.
- To clear all geometries from the layer without applying the secondary colour grade to the entire image, click the Reset button in the main menu.