Table of contentsNo headers
You can load tracker and stabilizer data created with other Autodesk products (Flint®, Flame®, Inferno®, Fire®, Smoke®, and Autodesk Combustion®) into Lustre. To import tracker and stabilizer data, you must export it from the applicable Autodesk product as a raw setup file, and then save it in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\<version number>\settings\geompresets folder (Windows), or in the /usr/autodesk/<version number>/settings/geompresets directory (Linux).
NoteYou must create the geompresets directory manually to store your raw setup files. However, if you have created a preset, the geompresets directory is automatically generated.
To load tracker or stabilizer data:
- Save a tracker or stabilizer raw setup file from the applicable Autodesk product.
- Do one of the following:
- If using the Windows version of Lustre, store the raw setup file in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\<version number>\settings\geompresets folder.
- If using the Linux version of Lustre, store the raw setup file in the /usr/autodesk/<version number>/settings/geompresets directory.
- In the Secondaries menu, enable the secondary layer button that contains the geometry you want to track.
- Enable Show.
The geometries are displayed in the Player.
- Click Tracker.
- Click Point.
- Click Presets to display the Presets list.
- Expand Tracker import, and then select the tracker or stabilizer file.
- Click OK.
The tracker appears in the Player and can be assigned to the points or axes of geometries.