Table of contentsNo headers
Lustre can access the following compressed and uncompressed image files from a Stone FS or Standard FS.
|Server||Media and Metadata Supported|
- Single layer, multiple layer, and stereoscopic timelines
- 8-bit RGB, 10-bit RGB, 16-bit RGB (for 12-bit uncompressed or 16-bit floating point)
- Soft-imported clips in their original format and bit-depth (DPX, TIFF, SGI, and TGA)
|Wiretap Gateway (Imported Clips)|
- OpenEXR (including common compression schemes)
- RED (including both SDK 2.x and 3.x transcoding options)
NoteThe Wiretap Gateway server also supports real-time decoding and debayering of RED media via the RED Rocket board.
For details on compressed media formats and format subtypes, see About Wiretap Gateway Supported Ingest File Formats.
Although Autodesk's Visual Effects and Finishing products support the 16-bit RGB compressed format, Lustre does not. If directories containing this format are browsed, no media will appear.