Table of contentsNo headers
Flame Premium can import Media Composer 6 stereoscopic timelines; an Avid Stereo3D timeline is imported as a stereoscopic timeline with Left and Right tracks, with the following limits.
Avid Stereoscopic Sequence Limitations:
- Segments with multiple nested effects may not be translated as expected.
- The Avid stereoscopic sequence cannot contain S3D master clips with frame compatible contributors (clips with side-by-side or top-bottom stereoscopic media), it can only contain full resolution contributors.
Supported Avid S3D Effects and Transitions:
- S3D Vergence Effect: Translated as a Soft Axis with an equivalent Convergence value.
- S3D Floating Window Effect: Translated as a Soft Axis with a Crop.
- S3D Spatial Alignment Effect: Translated as a Soft Axis with a subset of the original parameters.
- S3D Depth Transition: Not supported.
- Clips with non-stereo effects on top of stereo effects are seen as mono.