You can perform many of the same editing operations on audio that you use to edit video, such as cutting, trimming, adding fades, and creating stereo tracks. A comprehensive set of audio effects tools is available in the timeline and Audio Desk for mixing and mastering your audio.
When working with audio you can:
- In the MediaHub, import and export audio files using a variety of formats.
- In the timeline, synchronize audio with video, and apply audio fades. You can edit these on the fly while the clip is playing. You can also assign input strips to output strips. You can also assign audio tracks to Audio Desk input strips.
- In the Audio Desk, adjust Gain, Pan, Mute, Phase Shift, and Solo settings for up to 32 individual input strips. You can apply these on the fly while the clip is playing. You can also assign input strips to output strips.
- In the EQ Desk, apply and adjust High Shelf, Mid Notch, Mid Presence, and Low Shelf filters to input strips.
- In the Auxiliary Effects Desk, adjust global settings for the Modulation, Delay, and Reverb Auxiliary Effects.
- In the Audio Desk, adjust the output Gain and Limiting for output strips.
NoteYou can only see the Audio Desk in the single player.