Table of contentsNo headers
You can select vertices and tangent handles when Select, Move, or Scale is selected in the Edit Mode box:
- To select an individual vertex or tangent handle, click the vertex or tangent handle.
- To select multiple vertices, Ctrl-drag a selection box over a series of vertices.
- To select multiple vertices using the pen, press the pen button and drag a selection box over a series of vertices.
- To add another vertex to a multiple selection, Shift-click the vertex.
- To add several more vertices, press Shift+Ctrl and drag a selection box over the additional vertices.
- To deselect all vertices, click anywhere outside the mask.