Table of contentsNo headers
After the frame is analysed, you can view the result of applying the degrain filter on all or a portion (sub-region) of the image. For increased performance, it is recommended that you select the sub-region where you want to view the filtered result.
To apply the degrain filter:
- Navigate to the frame you want to view.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to degrain the entire image, click Degrain in the Image menu.
- If you want to degrain a region of interest, click Degrain in the Colour menu.
- (Optional) Enable the Sub-Region Filtering button and drag to define an area to view with the result. See Working with Sub-Region Boxes.
NoteUnlike sub-region analysis boxes, the sub-region filtering box cannot be deleted, only disabled.
- Enable the Apply Degrain button to view the filter on the image.