Table of contentsNo headers
As in Log mode, you can complete the task of balancing the shot's colours by modifying the contrast. With the Contrast slider, you can change the image's Linear luminance curve to a film-contrast-like S curve.
To modify image contrast:
- Indicate whether this is the initial or final primary grade:
- To work on the initial primary colour grade, click Input.
- To make final adjustments to the primary colour grade, click Output.
- Modify the image contrast:
- To increase image contrast, drag the Contrast slider up.
- To decrease image contrast, drag the Contrast slider down.