Table of contentsNo headers
The Telecine feature allows you to emulate grading with telecine tape. The original source timecodes are written to tape, and each shot is separated by a black sequence of duration equal to Black Length value field.
Before you can use the Telecine feature, you must configure the VTR and the breakout box.
To configure the VTR:
- Set the VTR's timecode configuration to:
- Record run.
- Preset Timecode Generation.
NoteThe timecode data is transferred through the RS-422 connection.
To output telecine-style tape:
- Enable Telecine prior to starting the playout operation.
- Sort the timeline in C mode (with or without Head/Tail) using the C-Mode option found in the Editing > Assemble > Sort Modes menu.
- (Optional) To resize rendered 2K or HD content to NTSC or PAL resolutions:
- Select an NTSC or PAL raster.
- Enable the Pulldown option.
- Click Assemble once, and then a second time to confirm the action.