Table of contentsNo headers
In this exercise, you specify the scale range at which you want a particular style to appear.
The following exercise uses the standard
layer style to configure styles in the Layer Editor. Also available is the enhanced
layer style, which supports compound symbols and composite styles. To change the layer style, click Tools menu
Layer Editor tab. Under Layer Style, select Standard for this exercise. See the Studio User's Guide for instructions on using enhanced styles.
| ||Detailed steps |
| || |
- In the Site Explorer, double-click the layer CENTLINES to open it, if it is not already open. If it is open, click its tab to view it.
The Layer Editor is displayed with the default window split between the Preview panel (below) and Editor panel (above).
- At the top of the Layer Editor, click Style.
The Layer Editor brings the Style panel of the editor to the top. Scrolling to the Style panel makes it easier to specify the style for the layer.
| || |
- For Style, click Add A Scale Range.
- Set the new scale range to 30000-Infinity. Change the color and linetype to green-dotted.
- Set the scale range with the dark-gray and yellow composite line to 0-30000.
| || |
- In the Layer Preview panel, click Refresh.
- Test the scale ranges using the zoom tools to zoom in and out.
You can also click the links under Zoom To A Scale Range.
- On the toolbar, click Save to save the layer resource.