If the data resource for the layer is a feature source, you can do any of the following:
- Specify the feature class, geometry, and properties to display when a user views this layer in the Viewer.
- Define a filter to further specify the data to include with this layer.
- Define a URL to display when a user clicks a feature on this layer.
- Define a tooltip to display when the pointer pauses on a feature on this layer.
- Define styles and themes to apply to the data on this layer. For more information about styles and themes, see Creating Styles for Feature Source Layers.
For more information about feature sources, see Understanding Resources.