Table of contentsNo headers
If you plan to upload large resources to the server, use packages to load the data. Make sure the Infrastructure Map Server Administrator has modified the "upload_max_filesize" setting in the php.ini file in the PHP directory of the Web Server Extensions before uploading large files.
- After creating a Load Procedure in Infrastructure Studio, click File > Package Spatial Data. Do not click Load.
- This creates a package containing all of the data described in the Load Procedure.
- This menu option is available only after creating a new load procedure or opening an existing one.
- Copy the package to the Server Packages folder:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapServer2012\Server\Packages folder
- Linux: /opt/Autodesk/mapserver2012/server/Packages
- Start Server Admin (http://localhost/mapserver2012/mapadmin/login.php).
- Enter an Administrator login. The default is:
- User ID: Administrator
- Password: admin
- Choose the Configure Services menu.
- In the Resource Services section, make sure that the path for Packages Folder is the same as in Step 2.
- Choose the Manage Packages menu.
- In the list of packages in the Load Package section, click the package you created.
- Click Load Package.