Publish and download models and proposals. Make changes and synchronize with other collaborators.
Collaboration in AIM 360 works like this:
- Person A publishes a model to a group via his or her AIM 360 account.
- Person A invites Person B to Person A's group.
- Person B accepts the invitation and downloads Person A's model.
- Person B makes changes to the model and synchronizes with the version on the AIM 360 service.
- Person A synchronizes with the AIM 360 service to pick up the changes from Person B.
- They continue to make changes, synchronizing their respective versions with the AIM 360 service. Any conflicts are resolved automatically in the process.