Table of contentsNo headers
Create a still image of the current view
- Zoom and pan to the desired view of the model.
Use the to display or hide feature classes. Only those that are shown will be included in the snapshot. To display the , click
- To take the snapshot, click .
- In the dialog box, specify a file format, location and name for the snapshot.
Use the defaults, or click the Browse button to specify your own values.
- Set the resolution for the snapshot.
By default, the snapshot is 800 x 600 pixels. Select to use the current screen resolution. Select to specify a particular resolution. Use to maintain the relationship between the width and height.
- Click to take and store the snapshot.