Web users can download scenarios to a viewer. Apple® iPad™ users can install an app and download scenarios to their devices.
When you publish scenarios to the cloud-based AIM 360 service, you can invite anyone with an Autodesk account to join your AIM 360 group.
Once group members install a free viewer, they can download scenarios. Device-specific navigation features let viewers explore the scenario from every point of view.
For iPad Users
To download the Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Mobile app
- In iTunes™, navigate to the App Store and find the Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Mobile (AIM 360) app.
To go directly to the app, point your browser to http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autodesk-360-infrastructure/ID557267648?LS=1&MT=8.
- Download and install the app.
To retrieve a scenario from an invitation
- Click the iPad link in the invitation to download and open it directly.
- On the web page that displays, click the scenario link to display it in the AIM 360 (Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Mobile) app.
To retrieve a scenario from within the AIM 360 (Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Mobile) app
- Tap ( ) at the top left of the title bar.
- If you are not already logged in, tap and provide your Autodesk account credentials.
- Tap the tab to see published scenarios you have not yet downloaded.
- Tap the scenario to download.
A progress bar displays while the scenario is downloaded. When it finishes, the scenario is removed from the list.
NoteTo download multiple scenarios, tap and tap each scenario to download. Then tap and .
- Tap the tab to see the downloaded scenarios.
- Tap the scenario to open.
For Web Users
To install the Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Web viewer
- Use a browser to go to http://autodesk.com/aim360webdl.
- Download the Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Web installer.
- Close all web browsers.
- Double-click the installer and follow onscreen instructions to install the viewer.
- Reopen your browsers.
To retrieve scenarios
- Make sure Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Web is installed on your current computer.
- When you receive an invitation to view a scenario, click the link or copy the URL into your browser.
The scenario opens in the browser.
Using the web viewer or iPad app, viewers can do the following:
Detailed documentation for these features is available from within the viewer applications.