Table of contentsNo headers
The purpose of this tutorial was to help maximize your productivity within the new interface, as quickly as possible. In this tutorial, you learned how to:
- Find commands and command groupings within the tab structure.
- Access and exit environments and sketches.
- Access commands on the Application menu.
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Increase model space.
- Customize the ribbon.
In addition to this tutorial, there are a couple other ribbon-related Help items:
- Ribbon Introduction, a video overview of the ribbon interface.
- Command Locator, an interactive guide that compares command locations in previous releases to their new locations in the ribbon.
You can access both items from:
- The Get Started tab.
- The main Help drop-down menu on the application window.
- The Help home page.