Table of contentsNo headers
In the next section, we will create the plastic grill feature.
- In the browser, turn on the Visibility of GrillSketch.
- On the ribbon, click Model tab Plastic Part panel Grill .
- Activate the Boundary tab and then select the outer closed profile in the graphics window as shown in the following image. Select the target solid if the application did not select the body closest to the sketch.
- Thickness = 0 mm
- Height = 2 mm
- Outside Height = 0 mm
We will skip the Island tab. This sketch does not contain a closed boundary for an island. The following image shows an example of an island.
- Activate the Rib tab and then select the lines.
- Activate the Spar tab and then select the arcs.
- Click OK to create the grill.
Previous | Next