Table of contentsNo headers
Now, add a retaining ring to the selected shaft section.
- In the tree control, click the arrow next to to expand the list of available features for this shaft section, and select Add Retaining Ring.
The program adds the default retaining ring to the selected section.
- To edit the retaining ring, select it in the tree control, and click.
The Retaining Ring Groove dialog box opens.
- From the first drop-down list in the Position group box, select Measure from first edge.
- Use the second drop-down list to select a retaining ring from the Content Center. Select ISO 464.
- In the Dimensions box, change the Distance field to 23 mm.
- Click OK.
Previous | Next