Table of contentsNo headers
Only one more selection set and we are finished with component placement. We place the angle braces using the sketch lines.
- Select ISO 657/14 - 2000 (Square) from the Family menu.
- Select 80x80x6.3 from the Size menu.
- Ensure that the orientation indicator is on the center radio button, the horizontal and vertical offsets are set to 0.00 mm, and the angle is 90.00 deg.
- Select the two angular lines.
- Click Apply.
- Click Cancel to close the Insert dialog box..
Previous | Next