Table of contentsNo headers
Now, we use the sketches to place the other members of the frame.
- On the ribbon, click Design tab Frame panel Insert Frame .
- Select DIN EN 10219-2 (Circular Hollow Section - Cold Formed) from the Family menu.
- Select 26.9x3 from the Size menu.
- Enter -3 mm in the Vertical Offset field.
- Enter 0 in the Horizontal Offset field.
- Select 90.00 deg from the Angle menu.
- Set the orientation indicator, as shown in the following image.
- Select the five sketch segments as shown.
Note: Depending on where you select on the first element, you may need to adjust the orientation and angle to match the preview in the image.
- Click Apply.
Previous | Next