Table of contentsNo headers
Click Sort to open the Configuration Sorter dialog box. In the Configuration Sorter dialog box, you can do the following:
- View the values for the different configurations.
- Use the Safety Factor Range and Weight Range slide bars to filter the configurations.
NoteRanges are preset such that only configurations which pass the Safety Factor requirement display.
- Activate a configuration by:
- Double-clicking a cell in the appropriate row of the configuration table, or
- Click on a cell in the appropriate row of the configuration table and click Activate.
NoteWhen you activate a configuration, the configuration downloads and the model values update in the graphics window. Once you download a configuration, the configuration remains on your local machine for subsequent activations.
- Click Commit to open the Commit Changes dialog box in which you can promote the displayed configuration to your model.
- Click Details to view details associated with your simulation, including simulation time and parameters specific to each configuration.