Table of contentsNo headers
Provides a wizard to copy an Inventor iLogic template project. Use an Inventor iLogic project as a template to produce design variations. Embed design copies as subassemblies in larger designs, or as copies of a unique and complete product definition.
- Selects linked documents automatically.
- Copy files to a new or existing project destination.
- Copy Inventor and non-Inventor files.
- Rename file copies by defining a naming prefix, suffix, or both, that can be applied globally to the copy set.
- Set the Part Number (iProperty) of the copy destination file the same as the copy file name.
- Remove iLogic rules from Inventor documents included in the copied set.
- Use even if the documents do not involve iLogic rules.
For More Information