Table of contentsNo headers
Inspect and repair imported data in a repair environment for imported files. Then the imported data is reliable in downstream modeling operations.
Methods to create a repair body:
- Import the file into the repair environment using selected translators.
- In the Surface panel, click Repair Bodies and then select a base body.
- In the Modify panel, click Copy Object to create a base body and then click Repair Bodies in the surface panel.
Methods to enter the repair environment:
- In the browser, double-click the repair body node.
- In the browser, right-click the repair body node and then select Repair Bodies.
Use the Heal Errors command to remove errors with a specified tolerance value. Click an error to find it in the graphics window and enable the repair mini-toolbar.
Tutorial: Use the import and repair environment
Show Me: Import and repair environment basics
Show Me: Use the repair environment tools