Table of contentsNo headers
Several integration improvements are provided for BIM Exchange, these include:
- iPart and iAssembly table access allows you to change between members
- Export Building Components workflow improvements
- Connector access and workflow improvements
The various changes are outlined in the following.
Export Building Components
- Before you export the component, provide all inputs and selections, and then click Apply Changes.
- To exclude model properties, clear the Model Property check box. When Model Property is selected, model properties are exported with the component.
- The model orientation options include ViewCube. The ViewCube "views" generate component views when exporting. When the model is opened in Revit, the ViewCube positions sync with the Revit ViewCube.
- To redefine the ViewCube origin point, use the triad. Select a component vertex or work point as input for the origin point.
- Thumbnail images are the isometric view of each orientation option. Each orientation option has an associated image. The images reflect what you see in the display. Use View settings for shadows, ground reflections, and lighting to produce a high quality thumbnail image.