Table of contentsNo headers
Explore the impact of geometric and dimensional constraints on a simple sketch.
|Category ||New Users |
|Time Required ||25 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used ||sk1.ipt | Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions at http://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
Understand sketch constraints to work effectively with Autodesk Inventor.
- Apply constraints.
- Establish relationships between geometry.
- View and delete constraints.
- Know how to set the active project, navigate the model space with the various view tools, and perform common modeling functions, such as sketching and extruding.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.