Table of contentsNo headers
In this tutorial, you learned how to:
- Review the library configuration in the project.
- Work with the Place from Content Center dialog box.
- Find a part family by using the Content Center browser, Search, and History.
- Select a family member (part) and place it in an assembly.
- Use iMates to place a part from Content Center.
- Place a Content Center part by using AutoDrop.
- Change the size of a placed Content Center part.
- Replace a part with another part from the Content Center library.
Remember to check Help for further detailed information.
What Next? Use a procedure from this tutorial to place a bearing in the assembly. Read more about Content Center in Help. Continue with the Content Center User Libraries tutorial.