Table of contentsNo headers
Family properties, for example the family name, description, mapping, and thumbnail image are displayed and edited in the Family Properties dialog box.
- Right-click the Copy of JIS B 1169 - Metric family, and select Family Properties.
- On the Link tab, notice that the creation method is Primary and information about a family parent or link is not available. It indicates the family is independent and treated as a user-published family.
- On the General tab of the Family Properties dialog box:
- Replace the current Family Name with My JIS B 1169 Nut.
- Replace the current Family Description with Copy of JIS B 1169 - Metric.
- Replace the current Family Folder Name with My Parts.
- Click OK to close the Family Properties dialog box.
Previous | Next