Table of contentsNo headers
Animate an assembly in Inventor Studio.
|Category ||Experienced Users |
|Time Required ||30 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used ||Arbor_Press.iam | Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions at http://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
- Animate an assembly using component movement, component fade, and camera positions in Inventor Studio.
- Explore the commands available for creating animations and high-quality renderings of parts and assemblies.
- Know how to set the active project, navigate the model space with the various view tools, and perform common modeling functions, such as sketching and extruding.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.