Table of contentsNo headers
The skeleton part controls all changes to the assembly components. In this exercise, you change the sphere diameter in the skeleton part and examine the changes in the assembly.
- Open SkeletonBase.ipt, or activate its window if the file is already open.
- On the ribbon, click . Scroll down to the User Parameters area in the Parameters dialog box.
- Enter 900 in the Equation cell of the SphereDiameter user parameter.
- Click Done.
- Return to the assembly file.
- Click Local Update on the Quick Access toolbar. The assembly changes to reflect the smaller sphere diameter. Your assembly should match the one shown in the following image.
Previous | Next